Sunday, January 24, 2010

Did this bloggin guy just say women who love attention, have low self esteem??

And I quote:
ATTENTION, iz somth'n dat a "WOMAN" cravez... Once, the attention iz not factor'd n2 a "WOMAN'Z" life (low self-esteem)... They result 2 alot of different thingz... Ur a "WOMAN"... Do I need 2 elaborate any mor...END QUOTE

Hmmmmm????

So I chose to send him my thoughts, though I had many more, I will sit back and see what my readers will contribute...here is what I gave him...

My reply 2 his mania:

Hmmm, on the 'attention'...to me, women have laid down for hours of labor sometimes for the man they love and yet, he still manages to ignore her...women have cooked, cleaned and catered to the man she loves, and yet he goes to hang with his boys at the club/strip club rather than give her attention...women have stayed faithful to the man she loves for years and years and years, only to get why can't you do this like so and so wife or this like my sister or mother from the man she loves....



sometimes, ATTENTION, is just the ONE simple gift, the other guy has to offer, that a woman, who is not a cheater at heart, falls for so easily...especially when the ONE she loves, overlooked that simple need: ATTENTION.



Your bulletin was fun to read, decipher should I say...lol...but I had to comeback with my thoughts to your opinion...sigh, it is what a writer does best!!!



Have a great week!

wow, huh??

K readers, give me your thoughts on this one!!!

ms deeVa

No comments:

Post a Comment