Sunday, August 14, 2011

She Think She's All That Syndrome


I recently had a conversation with a friend girl about how she views

my interactions with different women that come in and out of my life.

She mentioned that she cannot comprehend fully how I do it; how do I

deal with so many diverse types of women, and how do I deal with the

types who are obviously coming around with a competitive attitude?

Like I shared with my friend girl, my way is unique, yet not

unattainable!

I simply accept how people are when they arrive at my front door. I

do not ever get on a mission to change them. I will often encourage

them towards paths that may show them life in a different light, yet

you will never hear me telling any of my friends that they should do it

this way or that way!

And I simply do not feed into the negativity that comes with

comparisons or competitive personality types!

Ladies, when you walk into another woman's life, befriend her

sincerely and you may actually clearly see the reason God allowed you

both to cross paths. When I become a friend, I am just that. No hidden

agendas; I am here and aware that God allowed you in for a reason.

My advice to you all who are struggling with it is this: Pray about it.

Ask God to help you not to act like that; ask God to help you not to be

so judgemental and bossy; stop telling women how to be in order to

fit your lifestyle and just allow them to grow into who they are to

become!

And of most importantly, do away with your competive ways of past

female friendships and just fully embrace the women you meet on this

journey we call life.

The only female, a woman should compare herself to is her own self!

Compare yourself to the little naive girl that you were years ago, to the

woman that you have become today!
Who cares if your friend girl has a seemingly better house, car or relationship? Who

cares if her body is more fit or if the strands of her hair are a little

longer?

Stop the competitions and Do you!

And allow God to show you the person you have been competing

with..
Ask Him to share with you why he allowed the both of you to cross

each other's paths. Look for the positives and stop creating the

negatives.

Again my personality and ability to embrace all types of women is

not something that is impossible to emulate...take down your

competitive guards and just give it a try and watch how you begin to

relax in the peace of mind this way of living brings about!

~Mz DeeVa~

P.S. Never Judge a Book By Its Cover ;-) Hope to meet you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment