Thursday, December 30, 2010

In Europe and Tired of a Married Man's Advances

Mz DeeVa:
"...my friend's husband wont leave me alone, He keeps sending me messages. He has been trying to get with me for years I managed to keep him off but recently he got a hold of my number and he wont let off with the messages...."

Dear Frustrated in Europe:
Hey lady! That is going on like crazy here in Central Texas also!
Men like that have to be ignored at all levels! Dont even tell them to stop texting because their shallow minds hear 'she wants me bad!'
....most important; tell the friend!...
I sat on a 3 way call, where my friend told our other girlfriend of what her husband was doing a year ago; and she checked him...of course, some dogs keep it in him, so he is now back hitting same female up by email, along with some other friend girls he found on her Facebook friend's list!

Ignore men like that on all levels, it is truly the only thing that MAY work!

Mz DeeVa:
"if I tell her she will think its me leading him on. I am so fed up with this nonsense. I have married idiots at work chasing me, 3 of them, no matter how much I tell them to lay off, they wont."

Dear Frustrated in Europe:
I know your frustration and believe me, it is not you, those men have greediness issues, cannot just be happy with who God gave them; so they want to come have some 'jump off' fun for a few months and Sundays until their guilt sets in with the first lady victim who will fall for their crap!

Right thing to do: Tell the wife, she will be angry now, but I promise you, I have had thank you calls years later, from 2 exact same situations! Wives will call and say 'thank you' when they finally grow tired of the games. In your current situation, your friend, the wife, already knows or suspects that he is up to something, that is the way of woman!!
So tell her; and show her email and text proof if she asks for it....and then walk in to 2011 with that being THEIR mess and not yours ma.

Hoping this post helps many women in the same predicament. Feel free always to email your questions to me direct at: mividanow@gmail.com or DM to me on Twitter, as well as Facebook or Myspace them!

~Mz DeeVa~

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mzdeeva4you
http://deevaizms.blogspot.com
http://www.twitter.com/MzDeeVa4you
http://www.myspace.com/brownsugah09

1 comment:

  1. Yep, telling his wife and ignoring him is my answer too.

    ReplyDelete