Monday, December 20, 2010

'Tis the Season To Do Away With Unnecessary Competitions!

I find this season bringing me extreme peace and self satisfaction! Yet, I look around me and soon learn that those swimming with me in this sea of happiness are few and far between!
See, I am a web Talk Radio Host (www.blogtalkradio.com/mzdeeva4you) and my main subject on near all of my segments is the word many fear to talk about in excess: Relationships!

So as I stream my podcast live each week, I get quite a few callers who will call in and share their thoughts and opinions on the current Relationship topics presented. What seems to happen often, with the men and the women, is an air of competition!!! Mz Deeva may be bringing the topic but I am going to call into her show to show her fans how wrong she is on her outlook on these issues
The ones who tend to go against me the most, are the ones I expose often. The 'Relationship Game Players', the 'Satisfied Female Jump Offs', the ones who are indeed guilty of the topic I am sharing and so they fear that truth being exposed, thus following, the competition Live on air!!!

Can we not just all get along in the world of talk radio?!

Though mine is called the Battle of the Sexes, I have shared with you often, we consider it simply 'a friendly engagement between the sexes' Need I change the name in order to bring about a geniune respect for the host on the panel?! Hmmm...

One thing I am well known and respected for on and off BlogTalkRadio.com is that when I am a guest on someone else's show or stage, I never try to downplay or outshine the host. I stand strong in my own opinion I am sharing without ever once having to ridicule or put down the host who invited me to share in discussing their hot topic!
Know when to compete, and first and foremost gain the knowledge of how to RESPECT other's platforms and you will indeed go a very long way in the circle of life!!!

Mz DeeVa, Blog Talk Radio Host and Co-Host of 'Late Night Blog Talking' at Obok in Killeen/FtHood, TX

1 comment: